Shipping & Handling
At Tyale.com, we value every single customer and every parcel delivery carefully. We are pround to announce that every customer now can enjoy our FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS by Flat Rate Shipping method with registered tracking information.
You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has been shipped from China.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME:
(Business Days Estimation)
Flat Rate Free Postal Shipping Method
|United States, Canada||7 - 15|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10 - 20|
|Brazil, Russia, Italy, Argentina, Chile, Mexico||15 - 35|
|All Other Countries||10 - 25|
- Preparation for delivery (quality checks, packing, paperwork, etc.) usually takes 2-5 business days and is NOT included in the overall "shipping time".
- All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
- Sometimes it can take a few days following order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control.
- Shipping times can be affected by variable customs clearance times or public holidays. If you have not received your package based on the above estimates, please kindly send us E-mail for help
If you need expedited courier service, please contact before ordering for rates. Please note Expedited Shipping Service is NOT free.
The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into My Account. Click on " My Order " to review order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
All shipments from China are Delivery Duty Unpaid. Therefore, any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If any,these charges must be paid by the customers.Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Tax ID number is required if the customers from Argentina select Expedited Shipping during the check-out. Please be sure to fill in your Tax ID to avoid any clearance problems and or delivery failures.